Please join us at our SFA Women in Fintech 1st kick-off meeting and networking event October 2017.
Pauline Sim, our Head of WIF, will be sharing about her team's aspirations and plans to foster greater partnerships and support of talents within our WIF community.
Date: Friday, 20th October 2017
Time: 630pm - 830pm
Venue: Lattice80, #08-01, 80 Robinson Road, 068898
7pm - 705pm: Welcome address by Chia Hock Lai, President of SFA
705pm - 710pm: Advocating for Women in Fintech
- Guest speaker: Prof Annie Koh, VP of Business Development, SMU
710pm - 730pm: Panel: Inspirations and Perspectives
- Prof Annie Koh (Moderator)
- Shao-Ning Huang, Investor & Mentor; Partner at Entrepreneur First
- Pauline Sim, SVP, Innovation Lab & Partnerships, UOB; Head of Women in Fintech Subcomm, SFA
- Daphne Ng, CEO, JEDTrade; Women in Fintech Subcomm, SFA; Head of Inclusion Subcomm, ACCESS
730pm - 8pm: Introducing WIF Subcomm 2017 Team by Pauline + Q&A and sharing with the floor
8pm-830pm: Food, drinks & networking